Motorcycle Accident Attorneys serving Every County in North Georgia
￼Call us 24/7 at 678-800-1050 to speak free to an actual attorney now.
Millions of registered motorcyclists are in the US. As the number of motorcyclists has increased, so has the amount of motorcycle traffic accidents. If you are injured by the recklessness or negligence of a driver while riding your motorcycle in any county in North Georgia, Atlanta, Marietta, Woodstock or the surrounding areas, contact The Gumprecht Law Firm.
Motorcyclists are 5 times more likely than a car passenger to sustain injuries in a crash. And that’s 5 times per mile traveled. Furthermore, because 42% of motorcycle injuries affect the head, neck, or upper torso, these injuries are more likely to be painful & debilitating. This high risk is due to:
- Comparative Size and Weight: The average compact car weighs 4,000 lbs. The average motorcycle weighs between 500 and 1,100 lbs.
- Distracted Driving: Studies link a staggering 80% of collisions to driver inattention. This inattention may be due to cell phones, passengers, fatigue, or other distractions. These drivers may claim not to have seen a motorcyclist, but they often won’t admit that the blindness was due to their own inattention.
The resulting injuries may limit your mobility, prevent you from providing for yourself, and strain your finances. Our lawyers can help you gather the quickly vanishing evidence that is crucial for pursuit of a fair settlement.
Specialized Legal Action
Unfortunately, many juries are biased against motorcyclists and view them as reckless. However, we know that even the most safety-conscious motorcyclist may be injured as a result of the irresponsible behavior of other drivers. Our technological background gives us the necessary edge to pursue your injury claim for its full value.
We work with professional accident reconstructionists to build the strongest possible case. Our reconstructionist partners:
- use exact measurements to recreate the accident with digital imaging software
- factor vehicle damage, injuries, and road evidence into their calculations
- recreate the accident in a controlled environment when needed
These precise reconstructions give us the evidence needed to build an impenetrable case. With this evidence we can overcome jury bias or driver testimony to establish accurate legal fault. We fight aggressively in pursuit of justice and a fair settlement for injured motorcyclists.
We are available by phone and email 24 hours a day to offer free legal advice. If you are injured in a motorcycle accident, call 678-800-1050 or email our lead attorney, Michael Gumprecht, at firstname.lastname@example.org.