Were you injured in an tractor trailer, car/auto accident or bit by a dog near Alpharetta, GA? If you were injured or a wrongful death has occurred, contact us today. Do not worry about talking to the other party’s insurance agent until you have a personal injury lawyer. We understand when injury or wrongful death happens within the family, there are millions of concerns going through your mind at once. Let our professionals be your first line of defense to protect your financial future.
Your only concern should be tending to your family’s health and life. As friendly as an insurance agent may seem on the phone, they are not your ally. In the end, the insurance agent’s top concern is their company’s bottom dollar by minimizing the amount paid to you. Even the nicest adjuster will always try to pay as little as possible to settle your case, and the amount will be even less without legal representation. Don’t feel pressured by insurance companies to negotiate your own settlement. Instead, hiring a personal injury lawyer from Alpharetta will not only help get all of your medical bills covered, but can help prepare for your financial future.
What we will do for you in Alpharetta
Our lawyers offer free consultations around the clock, 24/7, to discuss your potential case – always free. Upon taking your case, we ask for no money up front. We advance all costs of the case until it is won. We will always try to pursue a fair settlement with the insurance company without filing suit, as long as we feel it will take care of your losses. If they do not comply, we will take the case to court and aggressively pursue the case. We are very passionate about justice being served for all of our clients.
Why choose us:
- We work with professionals. When a case goes to court, it is important to have the opinion of medical professionals, crash reconstructionists or other experts. Because some professionals can be discredited, we will only work with the most credible professionals within the area to bolster the strength of your case.
- We are detail oriented. Each and every detail of a case is important. The truth could rest within the most minute detail of the case. We do not overlook anything or take any detail for granted.
- We are tech savvy. With the advancement in technology, it is important to stay on top of the latest software for our clients. We are always learning and using the latest technology to aide in a quick win for our clients.
- Top-notch customer service. We know that each of our clients cases is unique. Each of our clients is the most important person in the office. We want to make each of our clients feel like they have already experienced victory each time they enter into the office. And we want to make our office a friendly, safe, comfortable environment for each and every one of our clients.
- Open availability. Our telephone line is open 24/7. We know clients may remember important details once they are home. We’re available at any given time to make sure our clients gets us information in a timely fashion without having to worry. You don’t have to live in Alpharetta. If we miss a call, we make sure to have it returned by the end of the day. We want our clients to know they are in the loop every step of the way because our clients come first in our business.
- We don’t ask for payments. Once it is agreed upon to represent you, we do not want any payments from you. We will front the cost for the entire case until it is won, at which time we are paid straight from the settlement or verdict.
- We offer a free consultation. We realize when an injury or wrongful death happens, you will be overwhelmed with financial burden. We offer a free consultation to discuss the situation.
- We seek justice for our clients 100% of the time. In every situation we pursue justice for our clients at all costs. Knowing that there is a team of personal injury lawyers willing to fight for their clients rights within the legal system, you should not hesitate to call us today.
We have years of experience handling all types of personal injury cases. Anywhere from a disabling automobile accident to wrongful death, we have it covered to the tune of millions of dollars recovered. We believe the only thing you should be focused on in these times is your health and family. Contact us today to set up your appointment, your well being is our top priority. The Gumprecht Law Firm – Helping Georgia Recover!
We operate from multiple locations across North Georgia and our largest offices are located in Kennesaw and Cartersville. We actively represent the injured across every county in North Georgia! We have no geographic limits and are willing to meet new clients at any convenient location, day or night.
Remember: call us 24/7 to immediately speak with an injury attorney, the consultation is always free and you can call anytime.
125 Townpark Drive #300
Kennesaw, GA 30144
705 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE
Cartersville, GA 30120
- Phone: 678-800-1050
- Fax: 678-800-1500
- Email: email@example.com