If you injured in Roswell, GA then you need a Personal Injury lawyer.
If you have been injured in an accident in Roswell, you need an attorney who knows time is of the essence because evidence is lost quickly. Speaking to insurance companies can waive your rights to recovery, they are not your friend. All potential recoverable damages and settlement options must be preserved, which is how The Gumprecht Law Firm can help you right now! Call us 24/7 at 678-800-1050 and speak to a real lawyer FREE.
As passionate advocates for victims of negligence in Roswell, Georgia, The Gumprecht Law Firm is a personal injury law firm that aims to obtain justice to our clients 100% of the time. We practice in different areas that include but not limited to car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, DUI victims and unsafe premises among others. We successfully handle cases involving complex liabilities, including wrongful death.
What will we do for you?
Dedicated to obtaining full justice for our clients, we work tirelessly towards a fair settlement before your case goes to court. If this fails, we will fiercely represent you in court to ensure you get the compensation to your injury or loss that you deserve. All you (or your loved one) will need to do is recover. We will be available for you at all times, keep you in the loop on how your case is proceeding and handle all communications with your insurance company. Let us take all other burden off your back.
What about upfront costs?
You should never choose a personal injury law firm that forces you to pay any type of upfront fees. Instead, work with The Gumprecht Law Firm in Roswell that pays all of the upfront costs. We do not take payment until after you receive a positive accident verdict. The worst thing that could happen would be to pay expensive attorney fees upfront and then not receive any settlement, putting you in a worse position than before.
Why our firm over others?
At The Gumprecht Law Firm, we are experts in personal injuries and we have helped our clients recover millions of dollars. But what makes us different as personal injury attorneys?
- We work with experts – medical professionals, accident reconstruction experts and key witnesses are utilized to ensure we have all the facts necessary to build a successful case. We also take time to document all ways that your injury or loss has impacted on you and your life. This ensures that you get a settlement amount that you deserve.
- We are detail oriented – personal injury cases are won from well-presented research and evidence. Here at The Gumprecht Law Firm, we do not fumble with the details. We give our clients cases undivided attention, going through critical evidence and meeting all deadlines.
- We are Tech Savvy – Today, the success of a case can highly depends on the attorney’s ability to navigate electronic evidence through different technological advances. Michael Gumprecht, the lead attorney at the firm, is tech savvy and is able to obtain strong evidence through technological processes such as pulling metadata, filtering images, running electronic simulations in court and searching social media to build your case.
- We are considerate to the client – The client’s only job after an accident is to recover. We ensure this is the case by:
- Being available for 24 hours seven days a week to deal with anything that comes up. We can also be at a requested location that is comfortable for the client. All the client needs to do is make a call at 678-800-1050.
- No out of pocket payments – attorneys are only paid from a settlement or verdict.
- Offering free consultations
- Communicating on your behalf with the insurance company entirely.
- Always fighting for the clients rights based on how the case has impacted their life.
- When you are injured, you need a personal injury lawyer who understands you, has your best interest at heart, understands your case, explores all potential settlement options, acts with speed and precision and is there for you at all times. That is just a sample of the personal injury service you will find at The Gumprecht Law Firm, where we are Helping Georgia Recover. Give us a call at 678-800-1050 – we’re standing by to help!